City Shoot featured

Couple Shoot in The City

8/31/2015Zelna

This is most probably one of my most loved shoots, an extension of who I am. I absolutely love the city. When I was a teenager I use to spend my school holidays in Braamfontein, so this was home for me.




When Martin asked me to do a shoot of him and his girlfriend Elisa in our beautiful city, I was smiling ear to ear.

He wanted to do something special for her, as she will be here on holiday from Germany (they both from Germany). He wanted to give her a gift that expresses how he sees South-Africa, he felt the city with its bright colours,  hustle and bustle will do just that and it did.

The images shows both mine and Martins love for South-Africa.  Most of all how this couple feel about each other, they sweet, innocent, funny and loveable.

 Elisa stopped some passes by in there tracks as they admired her beauty.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

ZH Studio

Contact Form