Family Photography featured

The Roberts Family

2/11/2016Zelna

I know, I know,  I always say: "I love these images".  I have my reason why.  This is why.  When I photograph a family, event or do a portrait  I see a unique rhythm and personality. When I edit  the photographs their personality traits comes alive  and I see each individual uniquely to their personality traits revealed during the session. This is my reason for choosing to make a photograph black and white, in colour, or use a filter  as it becomes an expression of the moment and it translates into art, a piece to remember a life time.

With this, meet the  classical family of Gary Roberts, Elbe his gorgeous wife, so natural with Evan, I love how she looks so lovingly to him, and how he responds to her. Evan a rock star in the making, mom and dad you have a rock star.














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

ZH Studio

Contact Form