Emmarentia Family Photography

Family Portrait at Emmarentia

11/03/2015Zelna

I met Danica at my husbands office, we got talking, I instantly like this aspiring fashion designer clearly remembering the black and white polkadot dress she wore. 


The next time I saw her she said: "She would like to  book a shoot". Her dad is leaving the country and  she wanted something special for her dad. Create a beautiful memory that he can hold onto and be reminded of his family. She was also very specific that she would like an outdoor shoot as dad loves the outdoors. 

I thought emmarentia would be ideal for the photo shoot, the trees are lush this time of the year, I though it would be ideal.   (I think I was right, they will be bringing there dogs to the park...)

Dad and His girls - Love this selection 

Familia


Danica and Her Husband

LOVE
Gals Having Fun

Loved the shoot, thinking of having a family shoot - Say Hello and we can chat!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

ZH Studio

Contact Form